The aim of the Party Wall Act 1996 is to help prevent any building work that you or your neighbours do, adversely affecting each other's properties. Our aim is to help mediate any disputes that arise, and ensure that you are fully aware of your legal requirements and rights.
Whether you're building a new extension or starting a conversion on a garage, it is important to note whether your work falls within the Party Wall Act. Our chartered surveyors can advise you at every stage of the process, as well as provide you with Schedules of Conditions, which are legally binding between you and
For more information on dealing with party wall matters, please contact one of our team today.
• Detailed breakdown of the relevant points from the 1996 Act
• Experienced chartered surveyors
• Invaluable advice
• Act as a jointly appointed surveyor
• Prepare a Schedule of Conditions
• Deal with any legal issues
• Assess any potential damage
• Free consultation
To receive additional information regarding any of our services or products, contact:
For sales enquiries:
40 Glennie Road,